An Audio Engineer is Concerned with the Recording, Manipulation, Mixing and Reproduction of Sound. Many Audio Engineers Creatively use Technologies to Produce Sound for Film, Radio, Television, Music, Electronic Products and Computer Games. Learn the Concepts and Techniques of Proper Recording While You get Familiar with the Information and Processes needed to Start using Pro Tools.
You Can Learn How to Sing Regardless of Your Age. With Only a Few Lessons using the Proper Techniques, You will Discover that You Can Sing. It’s actually Sad to Think about How Many People Out There have the Potential to become Great Singers, but become Discouraged when told Singing is something that cannot be Learned. With the Proper Vocal Instructions you Too Can Learn to Sing!
• Being a Successful Online Student Requires Independence, Discipline and Self-Motivation.
• Have access to a computer, laptop, tablet, or smartphone with a fast, reliable Internet connection.
• Know how to perform basic computer functions and navigate the Internet.
• Be disciplined in setting and maintaining a schedule to complete your work, even when there are distractions online (checking personal email, perusing social media) or at home (television, family, social activities).
• Have a study room or quiet space that is free from distractions.
• Be comfortable being online several times a week to participate in your course.
• Be proactive in asking appropriate questions on the discussion board when assignments, concepts or homework solutions are unclear.